The rugged and compact design makes these embedded computers ideally suited to a variety of space-critical applications. Manufactured from selected high quality industrial components, the Impact-E embedded computer range provide an ideal cost-effective solution for use in harsh environments and critical 24/7 operations
The newest additions to the range, the Impact-E 100 and Impact-E 150, support high end Intel Atom processors enabling them provide low cost and wide temperature operating systems with a low power consumption of typically 11W.
- Models in the Impact-E embedded computer range include:
- Impact-E 30: Fanless Atom wide temperature system with 1 x PCI card slot
- Impact-E 35: Fanless Atom wide temperature system with 1 x PCIe x1 card slot
- Impact-E 42: Fanless Core 2 Duo rugged system with 1 x PCI card slot
- Impact-E 72: Fanless iCore rugged system with 2 x PCI card slot
- Impact-E 73: Fanless iCore rugged system with 1 x PCIe x1 and 1 x PCI card slot
- Impact-E 74: Fanless iCore rugged system with dual hard drive, mSATA and 1 x PCI card slot
- Impact-E 100: Fanless Atom wide temperature system with dual mPCIe expansion
- Impact-E 150: Fanless Atom wide temperature system with dual mPCIe expansion with SIM holder
The Impact-E computers are regularly used in surveillance applications such as CCTV and ANPR. Their silent and fanless operation make them ideal for covert applications. All Amplicon Impact-E systems support solid state drives enabling them withstand a high degree of shock and vibration.
These embedded computers are powered by Intel Mobile processors providing the performance required for high speed and intensive tasks.
Amplicon have partnered with QNX to ensure that all our Impact-E embedded computers support QNX Realtime operating system software.